Add This

Saturday, October 8, 2011

Beautiful Morning Shaolin HKB session!

Just had a great Morning Shaolin HKB session with my students at my headquarter school; Shaolin Kungfu Center in Fredericksburg, VA. Awesome class!! I can't express how happy I am to see how much my student has improved just in the last three weeks. Especially Paul(Tony) Musick and Keith. They both blow my mind away on how smooth they perform their skill challenge especially dealing with front kick.

My goal in life is to make people life better through kungfu and achieve their goal in life. For their martial arts field, it is my utmost focus to maximize their training progression and improve their skill to the highest they can ever be. Seeing their progression today just made my day BEAUTIFUL perfect Kungfu Day!

Sifu Lin
www.blackflagwingchun.com
www.bestmartialartsfredericksburg.com