Add This

Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Awesome progression on my instructors

Just finished teaching both of my Instructor, Suhu Andrew Wonpat and Gordon Pollard. This afternoon We worked on the Tim Kiao Section of Eng Chun Kun Form of HKB Kuntao, 3rd Sam Chian using 3rd degree Hoat Keng [Impulsed Energy], Heaven Earth Man Concept in relation to Energy, No Distance Explosiveness of Hoat Keng, Liam Kut (Bone Marrow Cultivation), The Qi Gong Energy Cultivation during the Sam Chian Training and some other important advance training. I am very happy about their progression and be able to absorb my teaching completely. The knowledge had been transmitted today!

Afterward, I started working on organizing our Taoist Altar in preparating for the upcoming Chinese New Year Eve this Jan 22, before leaving for my Winter International Seminar Marathon again starting the end of this month.





Sifu Lin Xiang Fuk
About.Me/SifuLin
www.ShaolinHKB.com