Add This

Monday, June 23, 2014

Finished spent the whole morning to prepare my upcoming next trip to Atlanta, Georgia, meeting some Martial Arts Friends and interviewing Future Representatives of HKB for Seattle, New Jersey, and some area in East Coast. Now, time for my personal training :) Tonight I will be teaching at HKB Headquarter, Special Sticky Hands Class. #KungfuLIFE

Finished spent the whole morning to prepare my upcoming next trip to Atlanta, Georgia, meeting some Martial Arts Friends and interviewing Future Representatives of HKB for Seattle, New Jersey, and some area in East Coast. Now, time for my personal training :) Tonight I will be teaching at HKB Headquarter, Special Sticky Hands Class. #KungfuLIFE

by Sifu Kenneth Lin



June 23, 2014 at 03:40PM

from Facebook

via IFTTTfrom Facebook

via IFTTT