Add This

Sunday, October 12, 2014

Getting ready....will be leaving for Surabaya, Indonesia for 1 week to finalize the plan of HKB winter camp with my Sifu, GM The kang hay and attending my sister wedding in Bali... Super hard fun training with my Kung Fu father, GM The, and fun weekend attending my sister wedding are on the menu!!!! Passport.....Checked Ticket.....Checked Luggage packing....Checked

Getting ready....will be leaving for Surabaya, Indonesia for 1 week to finalize the plan of HKB winter camp with my Sifu, GM The kang hay and attending my sister wedding in Bali... Super hard fun training with my Kung Fu father, GM The, and fun weekend attending my sister wedding are on the menu!!!! Passport.....Checked Ticket.....Checked Luggage packing....Checked

by Sifu Kenneth Lin



October 12, 2014 at 06:03PM

from Facebook

via IFTTTfrom Facebook

via IFTTT